Media Alert February 7, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer [email protected] 813-613-2306
TECO LANE CLOSURE SCHEDULED TONIGHT ON GANDY BOULEVARD FOR REPAIR WORK
On Friday, February 7, 2020, TECO Peoples Gas will temporarily close the outside lane on eastbound Gandy Boulevard near the Taco Bus entrance beginning at 9 pm. The lane closure is needed for a storm drain repair. The lane will reopen on Monday, February 10, 2020, by 6 am. We want to remind motorists to use caution while driving in the construction zone and obey the posted 45 miles per hour speed limit.
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS FEBRUARY 7 – 14, 2020
- New traffic pattern for the Selmon Expressway exit onto eastbound Gandy Boulevard. Drivers should reduce speed while approaching this area.
- Median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed for safety reasons in front of the Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- Westshore/Gandy Boulevard intersection; Northside: new lane configuration; Southside: drainage work ongoing.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy Boulevard from the Expressway.
- The short merge remains on eastbound Gandy between the CSX railroad tracks and Dale Mabry Highway at the entrance to the Selmon Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure along eastbound Gandy Boulevard between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on southbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians walking on Dale Mabry will need to use the sidewalk on the east side of Dale Mabry.