Media Alert June 12, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer [email protected] 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF JUNE 13 – 19, 2020
- Modified traffic pattern on the southside of Westshore/Gandy intersection. Same lane for right-turn and thru-lane. Dedicated left-turn remains as is.
- Temporary sidewalk closure along northbound Westshore Boulevard between Infinity Westshore and W. Fielder Street.
- The median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed in front of the West Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure along eastbound Gandy between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on northbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians will need to use crosswalks at Gandy or at Britton Plaza as a detour.