Media Alert February 19, 2021 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer [email protected] 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 20 – 26, 2021
- On Monday, February 22, 2021, crews will temporarily close the Selmon Expressway off-ramp to westbound Gandy Boulevard between 8 pm – 6 am for guardrail installation. Drivers will need to use the eastbound ramp to the interchange as an alternate route.
- Intermittent lane closures in effect north of Westshore/Gandy Boulevard intersection between 8 pm – 6 am.
- Crosswalk closure still in effect (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy Boulevard from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure remains in place on eastbound Gandy Boulevard between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.