Media Alert December 4, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF DECEMBER 5 – 11, 2020
- Modified traffic pattern remains on the south side of the Westshore/Gandy intersection. The right-turn and thru-lane share the same lane.
- Crosswalk closure in effect (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy Boulevard from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure remains in place on eastbound Gandy Boulevard between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Dale Mabry High between the Fair Oaks Avenue and the Selmon Expressway overpass remains temporarily closed for railroad work until Monday, December 7, 2020, weather permitting. (FDOT and CSX are coordinating this project).