Media Alert June 5, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
NEW TRAFFIC PATTERN NEXT WEEK FOR WESTSHORE/GANDY BOULEVARD INTERSECTION
Beginning on Monday, June 8, 2020, drivers will notice a temporary traffic pattern change on the southside of the Westshore/Gandy Boulevard intersection. On, Sunday, overnight crews will shift traffic to the westside. Drivers making a right-turn lane onto Gandy or continuing north onto Westshore will share the same lane. The dedicated left-turn lane will remain as is. Drivers, please remember to use caution when approaching the intersection.
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF JUNE 6 – 12, 2020
- Temporary sidewalk closure along northbound Westshore Boulevard between Infinity Westshore and W. Fielder Street.
- The median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed in front of the West Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure along eastbound Gandy between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on northbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians will need to use crosswalks at Gandy or at Britton Plaza as a detour.