Media Alert June 19, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
LANE CLOSURE SCHEDULED FOR A PORTION OF SOUTHBOUND SELMON FOR REPAVING
On Sunday, June 21, 2020, at 9 pm, construction crews will temporarily close one lane of traffic on the Selmon Expressway between the Himes Avenue overpass bridge and the Gandy Boulevard exit ramps for repaving. Drivers will need to use caution while traveling through this area and obey the posted speed limit. Both lanes of traffic will be open by 6 am on Monday, June 22, 2020.
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF JUNE 20 – 26, 2020
- Modified traffic pattern on the south side of Westshore/Gandy intersection. Same lane for right-turn and thru-lane. Dedicated left-turn remains as is.
- Temporary sidewalk closure along northbound Westshore Boulevard between Infinity Westshore and W. Fielder Street.
- The median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed in front of the West Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure along eastbound Gandy between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on northbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians will need to use crosswalks at Gandy or at Britton Plaza as a detour.